Thursday 5 May 2011

Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea!

Just popped in to show you a layout I made last week using Crate Papers lovely Emma's Shoppe. I really enjoyed using this nice new range, it has much pretty colours and patterns.
 Before everyone goes "Ooo have you been to Venice?", No, this is Little Venice in London!!!! When we went to London for the weekend we went on the water bus boat and it ended in Little Venice so we stopped to have coffee and cake at the boat cafe!

I tried a new technique of painting over a cut flower shape, really like how it turned out, I'll be using it more!
I made this flower by cutting flower shapes out of the different papers and layering then up, the middle one is a small flower with it's sides folded up.
I must show you the Afternoon tea I made for the afternoon of the royal wedding. I made everything on there, Coronation Chicken Sandwiches, Scones (with jam in the pot!) and shortbread biscuits! It did taste yummy, if I do say so myself! 

I printed out little flags to add to it! This photo will be added to a layout sometime soon!
I loved the wedding, it was so great to see it and that dress was gorgeous! It does make in proud to be British seeing all those Union Jacks!

That's all for now, I'll be back with more soon.
Hope you're having a week good.
Thanks for looking! xx

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh your afternoon tea looks delish! It was a fab wedding!
    Great layout too - love all the ideas with flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!