Sunday 27 June 2010

Splash

This weeks challenge at The Studio is 'Splash! We want to see your pages about the beach, sunshine... anything summer-ish! How do you spend your summer holidays?'
This is my layout I created for it, the photo was taken on holiday in Tuscany. There is nothing better than soaking up the sun and relaxing!

I put some paint rings on using an old glue lid. I used the lovely summery October Afternoon papers and some new Thickers I got in a sale.

I really like this layout, it's one of those ones where everything fell in to place easily and I really pleased with the result.

I'm still busy making jewellery etc for my stall on Saturday, I'll have some pictures of it for you shortly!

Gorgeous weather lately it's been hot today! Shame about the footie result but we weren't good enough! I've been enjoying watching the tennis too, go Murry!

Hope you've had a good weekend, I'll be back Wednesday with my next Studio challenge for the world cup. xx

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!