Tuesday 30 March 2010

Flutter

Just a quick post to share my Butterfly Crafts challenges for this month One of them you've seen already but this other one I did at the weekend. The challenge was to use at least one item on a list of 10. I managed to use 6 orange, turquoise, polka dots, scalloped edge, pins and bling!

I was quite pleased that I made my own journaling spot as I didn't have one that matched the layout. I just cut a nice shape from paper as a template and then cut it from journaling paper and inked the edges, easy!!
This other layout was from the Butterfly Crafts sketch.
Well who would of thought that the day after tomorrow is April fools day, which just happens to be someones Birthday! No I'm not fooling you it really is!! Don't know what I'm doing in the day yet, the weather doesn't sound very nice! But I'm going out for a meal with family in the evening which will be nice.
I am hoping the new October Afternoon papers should be here any day now, I hoping it will be as that would be a perfect Birthday pressie for me! How exciting I can't wait, I love October Afternoon!

Anyway better go.

Thanks for looking! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope it arrives in time for you hun, I am hoping I can get my hands on some before I go away! Also thanks for reminding me about your birthday, I was just trying to remember if it was the 1st or 2nd!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anna, would you mind emailing me your aunts details? Not sure if the contact I have does wedding dresses. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!