Friday 11 September 2009

Look what I got...

A blog award! The lovely Judith kindly give it to me. It really chuffed up me as I've only been blogging a short while so thank you very much Judith!
In accepting this award you have to list 5 things you are addicted to and pass it on to 5 people's blog that you like.

5 things I'm addicted to: 1.Scrapping! 2.Blog hopping 3.ribbon 4.Making cakes 5.Looking at all the stash I could get if I had unlimited amount of money!

Here is the 5 ladies I would like to pass on the award, hope they like it!
1. Beki 2. Faye 3. Lisa 4. Nicky 5. Rachel

I will be back soon with photos of my family picnic from last weekend and photos of the cakes I made!
We've got my nephew over night tomorrow so that should be fun! Another early morning!!
Have a good weekend.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks hun never had an award before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    Thank you for my award, really sweet of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna, that's really kind of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely Anna, thank you very much!! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!