Sunday 15 July 2018

Just fishing

I have made quite a few layouts but haven't shared them so here's one I did for The Studio Challenges a while back when we joined up with Stick it down. They provided us with a sketch and we came up with the challenge of using a song title.
Heres the layout I created using the sketch, the photos are of my nephews stick fishing. 
The fish actually started out as a mistake as I got some paint over on that side of the layout which looked out of place so I added the fish on the string and then made my own little fishing rod to go down the other side. Quite pleased with how it turned out in the end.


For the title I didn't know many fishing songs so I Googled fishing songs and thought Just fishin' fitted quite well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!